Android phones have dominated in recent years. Android devices sell like well-known hot cakes, & talking about the present, a lot of people won’t think of going out of their houses without taking their Android phones with them. But, still, there is some common problem encountered by the user like unfortunately Music has Stopped problem.
Most of the people in the world purchase such devices to listen to songs all over the day. It helps them to brighten their minds and mood. But sometimes there have been times when they found a problem such as unfortunately music has stopped. Here in this article we talk about all these problems and give you best solution.
- 1 How to Solve Unfortunately Music has Stopped Working Problem
- 1.1 Why does Music Stopping Issue Occur on Android?
- 1.2 Solutions for Unfortunately Music Player has Stopped Issue
- 1.3 Conclusion
How to Solve Unfortunately Music has Stopped Working Problem
Nowadays, every android device is equipped with Music application to depend upon brand to brand. Music application is an integral part of the majority of people live. It is the very disappointing moment when they see unfortunately music player has stopped on their Android device.
Why does Music Stopping Issue Occur on Android?
There are various reason behind unfortunately music has stopped working, it is not an easy task for a layman or a nonprofessional to know what is the exact reason behind it. Here in this article, we talk about some important factor you need to be in your consideration.
- Software Glitch: Sometimes there have been times your smartphone operating system is not able to access the files and it crashes. If unfortunately, download music has stopped error is continuously pop up then try to reinstall the music app or check Music application is updated or not.
- Software update: Software update is another reason, when you perform software update of music application then there have been chances of overwritten and corrupted. So, make sure internet connection is working properly to avoid unfortunately music has stopped android
- Low memory: low storage space is another reason for unfortunately my music has stopped. Sometimes you install application forcefully when your device is full. Always make sure your storage space is 15 percent free for the operating system to work smoothly.
- Cache files: Just like a computer, your mobile storage also has cache memory. This cache memory holds a temporary file of the application that you installed on your mobile phone. This may also lead to unfortunately music has stopped error, you can delete cache file to free some storage space.
- File corruption: There are many chances that your music app data is corrupt by any other third party application. The app whose files have been corrupted or overwritten may not launch wholly or will crash after some time. this is common for most of the device and raises unfortunately com google android music has stopped error.
Solutions for Unfortunately Music Player has Stopped Issue
Most of the people face such errors in their day to day life. But, it is the very provoking moment when you are listening to music and suddenly Music app is not responding error occurs. In Android devices, unfortunately music has stopped and errors are very common. If you are searching for the solution to this problem then this is the right place for you. Here we give some methods which allow you to handle such situations.
Solution 1: Clear Application data and cache data
Step 1: First of all, you have to go to settings by clicking on the gear icon.
Step 2: Now go to Application and Scroll down to the app that’s causing problems and tap on it.
Step 3: Then, here you will find Clear data and clear cache.
Step 4: Tap on both buttons to clear data and cache data.
Step 5: Once the data and cache have been cleared then you can launch the music app again.
The above method is the best solution to your question how to fix unfortunately music player has stopped. It does not only make more space for your smartphone but also delete temporary files and cache files. If the problem still persists then the best option is move to next solution.
Also Read:- [Fixed] Unfortunately Phone has Stopped
Solution 2: Reinstall the application
If the Music app is not a system application then you can try this method. You can uninstall and reinstall the application if you are facing unfortunately music has stopped fix the problem by following this method.
Step 1: Firstly, go to the settings by a tap on the setting icon on the app drawer.
Step 2: Then open Application manager option, swipe until you find all tabs.
Step 3: Now find the music application and tap on it to open a new window.
Step 4: Click on the uninstall button to remove the music app form your smartphone.
Step 5: Now switch to Google play store and search for the same music application you uninstalled. And tap on green button namely install.
Step 6: Now launch Music application.
This method is working for most of the people. You can rely on this solution to fix unfortunately music has stopped MIUI roms. In case, your problem is still not solving then you can forward to next solution.
Also Read:- How to Solve Waiting for Available Socket Error?
Solution 3: Turn off and turn on multiple times
Many experts in the mobile industry recommend turning your smartphone off and on again once a week to take the better experience of a smartphone. This is also one of the easy solutions for you if you are searching how to fix unfortunately music has stopped on the internet.
Step 1: press the power button and tap on Power off to turn off your smartphone.
Step 2: wait for a couple of seconds and hold the power button again to turn it on.
Solution 4: Perform factory data reset
When the above solutions have failed, this should be the last choice when nothing else works as it will delete all application and device data and settings are formatted. When you are performing factory data reset to make sure you have to take back up of your data such as photos, videos, audio, contact, message and other important stuff because after factory reset all data would be wiped out.
There are various solutions are available on the internet to solve this problem. Here in this article we will talk about all these solutions and give you best out of it. In Android device, unfortunately music has been stopped is a very common problem there are many reasons behind this problem, it may be a hardware issue or your Android operating system issue. You can rely on our solution to your problem.
Steps to perform a factory reset:
Step 1: First of all, you have to open the settings by clicking on the gear icon.
Step 2: Now swipe down the settings options and tap on backup and reset option from this list.
Step 3: Then, tap on the factory data reset button.
Step 4: After this tap on reset device.
Step 5: Finally tap on Erase everything; it will erase every data including music, video, messages and others.
This method is recommended only if above methods are not working for you. Factory data reset will delete all your photos, videos, and other personal data. So make sure to take back up of your mobile data before proceeding.
Nowadays, Mobile phone is an integral part of everyone life. People use a smartphone for various purposes like listening to music and others. It is a very frustrating situation when you are listening to music to brighten your mind and suddenly you encountered unfortunately Music has Stopped problem. Here in this article, we give you best solution to your problem. One can rely on such solutions to solve this problem.
Music not Responding Fix
We all love music. However, it is annoying to see your music app not responding. I know you get unfortunately, music has stopped problem often. Here’s the fix.