Being android users; you may be undoubtedly familiar to the Google Play Store; its uses; and its working. It is the inbuilt app marketplace present in the Android handsets; that enables the users to download and install different apps and games with very great ease. It means that you don’t need to search for a perfect solution that can provide you easy access to your desired app or game. Sometimes while working with it; users may face some interruptions; showing DF-RPC-01 error on your home screen.
It is not just an error message but is a reflection that you are going to have access issues while working with Google Play Store. And in case if you are facing the same problem on your Android handset as well; they don’t get worried; we are here with perfect solutions that can enable you to get rid of the error retrieving information from server Df-RPC-01 and hence ultimately achieving secure access to your Google Play Store.
Solve Error Retrieving Information from Server DF-RPC-01
Are you trying a lot but consistently failing to download your desired apps and games on your home screen? Google Play error DF-RPC-01 is continuously flashing up on your home screen? Are you looking for a perfect help in achieving safe access for the Google Play store; then we are here providing you with one of the best solutions that you can use hassle free. All you need to do is to follow them carefully; that’s it.
Method 1: Clear All Cache and Data:
One of the significant reasons for flashing up of the different errors on your home screen is the overburden on your device’s memory. If your machine is running slow or facing error issues like DF-RPC-01 Google play one of the best methods to get rid of it is to clear all the cache and data from your devices. If you are not familiar with the concept of how to clear cache and data from your Android smartphone; we are here providing you the step by step procedure for the same; go through it carefully; that’s it.
- Go to the Settings option of your device and then move forward with the option of Applications over there.
- Once you have done with it successfully; now go to the section Manage Applications and then select “All” option from the provided list of suggestions.
- On the successful completion of the entire process; now move towards the section of “Google Play Services Framework” and then select the option showing “Clear Data and Clear Cache” over there. The above process will enable you to remove all the data related to the Google Play Store from your device.
- That’s it. You have done with the above process successfully. Once done; now check whether you have resolved the error DF-RPC-01 Google play error from your phone and if the problem still resists; you can move with the second solution as provided below.
Method 2: Remove and Add Your Google Play Store Account
If you have carefully followed the above process; and the error message Google play DF-RPC-01 persists in it; removing and reading your Google Play store account to your Android handset; is another excellent option that you can go along with. All you need to do for achieving the same is:
- Go to the Settings option of your android smartphone and then move forward with the possibility of Accounts over there.
- Once done; now go to the option showing Google and then select the option “Your Account” from the provided list of options.
- On the completion of the entire process successfully; now move towards with the “Menu” option to go further with the process.
- Select “Remove Account” from the provided list of options and then click on the option of “Add Your Account.”
- On the completion of the entire process successfully; now click on “Restart” option from your mobile device and then try to perform update or download on it.
- In case if you are still having an error in accessing your Google Play Store and are continuous facing error error DF-RPC-01 go through the other solution for the error provided below.
Also Read:- How to Solve Google Play Error df-dferh-01?
Method 3: Update your Android OS
Sometimes the older version of your Android handset also serve as one of the primary cause of flashing of error message Google play store error DF-RPC-01 on your home screen. If you have an older Android operating system; update it immediately as it may give rise to various problems in future as well. In case if you are not aware of the concept of upgrading your Android OS and are looking for a perfect solution for it; follow the given method carefully.
- Go to the “Settings” option of your Android handset and then move forward with the option of “About Device.”
- Once done with it; now select the option of “System Update” from the provided list of options to update your android operating system to a newer version.
- Updation of your Android handset will take a few minutes to go on. And once it is successfully done; you will receive a notification message on your home screen regarding the same.
Once done; now check whether your error message DF-RPC-01 clash royalehas been resolved successfully or not.
Also Read:- How to Fix df-dla-15 Google Play Error?
This annoying error message prevents you from gaining access to your Google Play Store and hence prevents you from downloading and installing apps and games easily from your Android handset.
In case; if you are the one; who is continuously facing the same situation and are looking for a perfect solution for it; then we have added you the three best methods for the same. DF-RPC-01 play store is one of the most annoying error messages that continuously starts appearing on your home screen once your Google Play Store get infested. The only thing that you need to do for it follows the given procedure carefully; that’s it.
DF RPC 01 Fix
DF-RPC-01 play store is one of the most annoying error messages that continuously starts appearing on your home screen once your Google Play Store get infested. The only thing that you need to do for it follows the given procedure carefully; that’s it.