While chatting on Xbox One and Xbox App, you may have faced error message 0x89231906. It is an error code that speaks about party chat for Xbox. It is a code that enables you to connect and disconnect you from the ongoing conversation. In other words, we can also say that it is the medium that allows you to get connected with your desired streaming source without making much effort.
Any disturbance in this error may further lead to error showing Xbox 0x89231906. It is indeed one of the most annoying situations that block your chatting entirely. If you are anxious about online gaming; then don’t worry this error do not cause any disturbance on the online gameplay. But still, it is a great issue if you love chatting while playing. We are here with one of the best solutions to deal with this annoying error. But before continuing; you need to ensure about not to add any changes in the router or the wired connection.
How to Solve Blocking Party Chat 0x89231906 Xbox Error?
Your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231906 windows 10 is indeed one of the most annoying error that prevents you from starting or joining the party chat. The error blocks the party chat system by adding a boundary in between your internet connection and your gaming console.
Below is the list of four different solutions that will enable you to deal with error Xbox app server connectivity blocked effectively. Just follow the step by step procedure provided with the each carefully so that to avoid the chances of mistakes if any made.
Method 1: Change the Network Address Translation Settings
Any disturbance in NAT (Network Address Translation Settings) might be one of the reasons for error 0x89231906 Xbox app. If it is so; you can quickly resolve it by easily resetting your Xbox NAT type to Open. All you need to have to do is:
- Go to the Settings option of your device and then select the Network option from there.
- Once done with it; a new page will open up on your home screen showing different options to go along with. Just select the Test Multiplayer Connection from the provided options.
- Next, repeat the above procedure until the NAT type of your device gets changed to Open.
- If you have successfully achieved it; you will be able to join the party chat at any time.
Method 2: Set your Network Configuration to Static
Dynamic Network Configuration may be one of another reason behind error Xbox app server connectivity blocked. One of the best solutions to resolve this error is to change the settings of your Network Configuration from Dynamic to Static. It not only increases the stability of your Xbox connection with your modem router but also enables you to enjoy seamless streaming.
The only thing that you need to keep in mind while working with this solution is to use Wireless MAC address in case if you are using a wireless connection, and if you are using wired one; go with the Wired Mac Address. Just follow the step by step procedure given below to get rid of error your network settings are blocking party chat 0x89231906.
- Go to the Network Settings option of your Xbox One by using the method 1.
- Once done; now select the IP Settings option of your device followed by selecting Manual from there.
- Next, set your IP address here.
- Now, select DNS Setting option from the list of given options followed by selecting Manual and then set your DNS over there.
- On the successful completion of the entire process; now, open the Microsoft Edge and your Gateway/router / Modem IP address over there.
- Once done with it; make a secure login to your Microsoft account to move further with the process.
- Now, go to the LAN tab followed by selecting DHCP server.
- Next, go to the Manual Assignment option and then type your MAC address and IP address from there.
- Once done with it successfully; you surely have removed this annoying error from your device; join any party chat you want.
Also Read:- How to Fix Alexa not responding on Amazon Echo?
Method 3: Set Language and Location
Sometimes wrong Language and Location setup may also be one of the reasons behind error Xbox error 0x89231906. If it is due to this reason, you need to correct the Language & Location settings of your device.
- Sign in to your Xbox One and then go back to your home screen.
- Once done with it successfully; now click on the Settings option followed by selecting All Settings.
- Once done with it carefully; now select System from the list of provided options followed by selecting Language & Location option.
- Now, select the Language and Location as per your desire to remove this annoying error from your device.
- Once done; don’t forget to Restart your device; to ensure the changes successful that you have made earlier.
Method 4: Turn On the Energy Saving Mode
Power & Startup Settings may also be one of the reasons behind error Xbox error code 0x89231906. One of the best solutions to fix this problem is to change the Settings up to Energy Saving Mode.
- Go to the Settings option of your device followed by selecting option Power & Startup.
- Once done; now select Power Mode from the list of provided options and then enable Energy Saving Option carefully.
- That’s it; you have successfully removed this annoying error from your device. You are now; free to join any party chat on Xbox now.
Xbox app error 0x89231906 is indeed one of the annoying error messages that generally originates while accessing party chats on Xbox. It not only prevents you to get access to party chats but also creates a disturbance in locating other features of Xbox as well. We have added here one of the few reasons behind the error and their successful solutions here in this content; so that you can achieve easy access for the same.
Xbox Error 0x89231906
Any disturbance in this error may further lead to error showing Xbox 0x89231906. It is indeed one of the most annoying situations that block your chatting entirely. If you are anxious about online gaming; then don’t worry this error do not cause any disturbance on the online gameplay.